TERMS AND CONDITIONS
VISITORS TO THIS WEB SITE ARE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IN CASE OF NON- AGREEMENT WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS, KINDLY DO NOT VISIT THIS SITE.
1. Although ‘Recalls...the celebration’ tries to ensure that all information and recommendations, whether in relation to the products, services, offerings or otherwise provided as part of this website is correct at the time of inclusion on the web site, ‘Recalls...the celebration’ does not guarantee the accuracy of the Information. ‘Recalls...the celebration’ makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of Information. ‘Recalls...the celebration’ makes no commitment to update or correct any Information that appears on the Internet or on this web site.
2. No Information at this web site shall constitute an invitation to invest in ‘Recalls...the celebration’ or its sister concern company.
3. Nothing contained herein is to be construed as a recommendation to use any product, process, equipment or formulation, in conflict with any patent, or otherwise and ‘Recalls...the celebration’ makes no representation or warranty, express or implied that, the use thereof will not infringe any patent, or otherwise.
THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS IS" AND "WHERE-IS" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY. ‘RECALLS...THE CELEBRATION’, FOR ITSELF AND ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDING MATERIALS, SERVICES, OR CONTENT TO THIS WEBSITE, MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE, THE INFORMATION OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES TO WHICH THE INFORMATION REFERS. ‘RECALLS...THE CELEBRATION’ WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, ARISING FROM OR CONNECTED WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, EVEN IF ‘RECALLS...THE CELEBRATION’ HAS PREVIOUSLY BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
4. ‘Recalls...the celebration’ controls and operates this web site from Gujarat/India and makes no representation that the materials are appropriate or will be available for use in other locations. If you use this web site from outside the India, you are entirely responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws.
5. This website may be linked to other websites on the World Wide Web that are not under the control of or maintained by ‘Recalls...the celebration’. Such links do not indicate any responsibility or endorsement on our part for the external website concerned, its contents or the links displayed on it.
This web site contains material, including text, graphics(images) and video, which is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in this material are either owned by ‘Recalls...the celebration’ or have been licensed to ‘Recalls...the celebration’. ‘Recalls...the celebration’ retains copyright on all Information, including text, graphics and sound and all trademarks displayed on this web site are owned by ‘Recalls...the celebration’ and used under licence by ‘Recalls...the celebration’ affiliates.
The ‘Recalls...the celebration’™ and all products and logos denoted with TM or ? are trademarks or registered trademarks of ‘Recalls...the celebration’ . ‘Recalls...the celebration’ trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not a ‘Recalls...the celebration’ product or service.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with laws of India, without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction. In the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions or any dispute arising in relation to the web site whether in contract or tort or otherwise, to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts located at Ahmedabad, India for the resolution of all such disputes.