We at ‘Recalls...the celebration’ respect the privacy of everyone who visits this website and are committed to maintaining the privacy and security of the personal information of all visitors to this website. Our policy regarding the personal information and other information is stated as follows.
1. We do not require personal information to obtain access to most of our website.
2. We collect personal information from our visitors on a voluntary basis. Personal information may include name, title, company, address, phone number, email address, photographs, video and other relevant data. Questions or comments submitted by visitors may also include personal information.
3. We collect and use personal information for business purposes in order to provide information or interactive services through this website, to your e-mail address or, where you wish it to be sent by post, to your name and postal address. The information shall also be used to seek your feedback or to contact you in relation to those services offered on the our website as well as to anticipate and resolve problems with any goods or services supplied to you.
4. We will not use or share, either within ‘Recalls...the celebration’ or with a third party, any information collected at this page for direct marketing purposes. We may use the video and photographs for information to the prospective clients.
5. To the extent required or permitted by law, we may also collect, use and disclose personal information in connection with security related or law enforcement investigations or in the course of cooperating with authorities or complying with legal requirements.
6. We may also remove all the personally identifiable information and use the rest for historical, statistical or scientific purposes.
8. We have implemented technology and policies, with the objective of protecting your privacy from unauthorized access and improper use, and periodically review the same.